With 2 days of soaking rain promised, if your garden is low on production from all the freezing weather, now is a good time to get some seeds in the ground. Seedlings love rain and you could basically get them in the ground in 5 minte, then sit back and watch the miracle happen. Carrots, cabbage, lettuce, justart, onions (starts, not seed), peas, radishes. Growing food is really genuis in its simplicity, and so very gratifying.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 1 hour ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 2 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 5 days ago