With 2 days of soaking rain promised, if your garden is low on production from all the freezing weather, now is a good time to get some seeds in the ground. Seedlings love rain and you could basically get them in the ground in 5 minte, then sit back and watch the miracle happen. Carrots, cabbage, lettuce, justart, onions (starts, not seed), peas, radishes. Growing food is really genuis in its simplicity, and so very gratifying.
- RT @txbeetree: Hey Central TX/Austin folks: Two Hives Honey shop grand opening Aug 27! fb.me/I87LSNNP 1 day ago
- Just some of the ones that didn't make it to the finals. #hotsaucefest @austinchronicle… instagram.com/p/BYBm5jXlUFq/ 3 days ago
- Ready to start judging! @austinchronicle @chronevents @DoctoredWatson @ Fiesta Gardens instagram.com/p/BYBV6K4lwia/ 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 4 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 4 days ago