With 2 days of soaking rain promised, if your garden is low on production from all the freezing weather, now is a good time to get some seeds in the ground. Seedlings love rain and you could basically get them in the ground in 5 minte, then sit back and watch the miracle happen. Carrots, cabbage, lettuce, justart, onions (starts, not seed), peas, radishes. Growing food is really genuis in its simplicity, and so very gratifying.
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 6 hours ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 7 hours ago
- Wild Turkey Mousseline, Wild Boar Rillettes, Duck Pate, Wild Boar Bierwurst @daidue… instagram.com/p/BTNPEbnFpXe/ 7 hours ago
- Pretty excited about this @texaswildlife @texaswildlife dinner with @Daidue @springdalefarm @… instagram.com/p/BTNImwsli33/ 8 hours ago
- @mmpackeatwrite @Placeslost Apple tree in my front yard! 16 hours ago