With 2 days of soaking rain promised, if your garden is low on production from all the freezing weather, now is a good time to get some seeds in the ground. Seedlings love rain and you could basically get them in the ground in 5 minte, then sit back and watch the miracle happen. Carrots, cabbage, lettuce, justart, onions (starts, not seed), peas, radishes. Growing food is really genuis in its simplicity, and so very gratifying.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago