With 2 days of soaking rain promised, if your garden is low on production from all the freezing weather, now is a good time to get some seeds in the ground. Seedlings love rain and you could basically get them in the ground in 5 minte, then sit back and watch the miracle happen. Carrots, cabbage, lettuce, justart, onions (starts, not seed), peas, radishes. Growing food is really genuis in its simplicity, and so very gratifying.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago