I’m starting to try new things due to this challenge, which was my goal. Breakfast today was more duck egg quiche, lunch was a salad, and for dinner I smoked a Richardson Farm chicken in the smoker I bought a week ago. I used hickory wood in the smoker, and had a continuous supply of smoke to the chicken, despite reading that smoke is only adds flavor at the beginning of the process. The end result, in my opinion, was a fairly smoky chicken – too smoky for my liking. I think the ribs and future briskets will hold up to such a strong flavor, but it was more than I like for a chicken.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago