I’m starting to try new things due to this challenge, which was my goal. Breakfast today was more duck egg quiche, lunch was a salad, and for dinner I smoked a Richardson Farm chicken in the smoker I bought a week ago. I used hickory wood in the smoker, and had a continuous supply of smoke to the chicken, despite reading that smoke is only adds flavor at the beginning of the process. The end result, in my opinion, was a fairly smoky chicken – too smoky for my liking. I think the ribs and future briskets will hold up to such a strong flavor, but it was more than I like for a chicken.
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 2 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 3 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 3 days ago