We haven’t seen as cold of temperatures as are on the way in years. I’m going to cover everything, even the onions, and today I’ll purchase some straw or hay to make a thick mulch for the strawberries, in addition. The onions should be cold hearty to 20 degrees, but I’m not taking any chances, as they’ve been in the ground for 3 weeks, at least. Its best to water before covering, but onions especially, should not be too wet heading into the night. Good luck!
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago