We haven’t seen as cold of temperatures as are on the way in years. I’m going to cover everything, even the onions, and today I’ll purchase some straw or hay to make a thick mulch for the strawberries, in addition. The onions should be cold hearty to 20 degrees, but I’m not taking any chances, as they’ve been in the ground for 3 weeks, at least. Its best to water before covering, but onions especially, should not be too wet heading into the night. Good luck!
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago