We haven’t seen as cold of temperatures as are on the way in years. I’m going to cover everything, even the onions, and today I’ll purchase some straw or hay to make a thick mulch for the strawberries, in addition. The onions should be cold hearty to 20 degrees, but I’m not taking any chances, as they’ve been in the ground for 3 weeks, at least. Its best to water before covering, but onions especially, should not be too wet heading into the night. Good luck!
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago