We haven’t seen as cold of temperatures as are on the way in years. I’m going to cover everything, even the onions, and today I’ll purchase some straw or hay to make a thick mulch for the strawberries, in addition. The onions should be cold hearty to 20 degrees, but I’m not taking any chances, as they’ve been in the ground for 3 weeks, at least. Its best to water before covering, but onions especially, should not be too wet heading into the night. Good luck!
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 13 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago