We haven’t seen as cold of temperatures as are on the way in years. I’m going to cover everything, even the onions, and today I’ll purchase some straw or hay to make a thick mulch for the strawberries, in addition. The onions should be cold hearty to 20 degrees, but I’m not taking any chances, as they’ve been in the ground for 3 weeks, at least. Its best to water before covering, but onions especially, should not be too wet heading into the night. Good luck!
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago