Boring food day. I’ll have to get way more creative to last a year. Duck eggs scrambled with market tomatoes and Dai Due sausage for breakfast. Was still full at lunch, so for dinner early, I had more Dai Due turkey sausage wrapped in my own lettuce leaves, smeared with Pure Luck basil chevre. Boring! Thawing Bastrop cattle ground beef for tomorrow. I need to be more creative. I’m saving Kocurek gumbo, and Cassoulet for the low 20’s later this week with a fire. Need to find flour and some milk, locally. Otherwise, I’m pretty good.
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 1 day ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 1 day ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 2 days ago
- Still lots of amazing treats @springdalefarm! #AtxBakes4Harvey @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZG84fTFMVX/ 3 days ago
- Just one of the amazing treats for @austinbakes! Come see us @springdalefarm! #atxbakes4harvey… instagram.com/p/BZGqO8dlZFo/ 3 days ago