Boring food day. I’ll have to get way more creative to last a year. Duck eggs scrambled with market tomatoes and Dai Due sausage for breakfast. Was still full at lunch, so for dinner early, I had more Dai Due turkey sausage wrapped in my own lettuce leaves, smeared with Pure Luck basil chevre. Boring! Thawing Bastrop cattle ground beef for tomorrow. I need to be more creative. I’m saving Kocurek gumbo, and Cassoulet for the low 20’s later this week with a fire. Need to find flour and some milk, locally. Otherwise, I’m pretty good.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago