Boring food day. I’ll have to get way more creative to last a year. Duck eggs scrambled with market tomatoes and Dai Due sausage for breakfast. Was still full at lunch, so for dinner early, I had more Dai Due turkey sausage wrapped in my own lettuce leaves, smeared with Pure Luck basil chevre. Boring! Thawing Bastrop cattle ground beef for tomorrow. I need to be more creative. I’m saving Kocurek gumbo, and Cassoulet for the low 20’s later this week with a fire. Need to find flour and some milk, locally. Otherwise, I’m pretty good.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 21 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 21 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 4 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago