Boring food day. I’ll have to get way more creative to last a year. Duck eggs scrambled with market tomatoes and Dai Due sausage for breakfast. Was still full at lunch, so for dinner early, I had more Dai Due turkey sausage wrapped in my own lettuce leaves, smeared with Pure Luck basil chevre. Boring! Thawing Bastrop cattle ground beef for tomorrow. I need to be more creative. I’m saving Kocurek gumbo, and Cassoulet for the low 20’s later this week with a fire. Need to find flour and some milk, locally. Otherwise, I’m pretty good.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 12 hours ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 1 day ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 3 days ago
- Colors of Spring! @ Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BgRwHcGDqRx/ 4 days ago
- So happy to support Wine for the People and dandypinktx today. So cool that so many other… instagram.com/p/BgFWJnhDYJY/ 1 week ago