Boring food day. I’ll have to get way more creative to last a year. Duck eggs scrambled with market tomatoes and Dai Due sausage for breakfast. Was still full at lunch, so for dinner early, I had more Dai Due turkey sausage wrapped in my own lettuce leaves, smeared with Pure Luck basil chevre. Boring! Thawing Bastrop cattle ground beef for tomorrow. I need to be more creative. I’m saving Kocurek gumbo, and Cassoulet for the low 20’s later this week with a fire. Need to find flour and some milk, locally. Otherwise, I’m pretty good.
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago