I got to Boggy Creek Farm this morning, specifically looking to pick up some Pure Luck Farms Chevre and Meyer Lemons. The farmstand was bustling with people and the tables were full of organic vegetable goodness, local honey, baked goods and tamales. I got my Chevre, lemons and some lettuce which I didn’t need, since my garden is full of lettuce, but it was too pretty to resist. I paid a visit to the chickens and snapped their photo. Larry told me there is one chicken who is about 14 years old. I guess they live longer lives when treated as well as these chickens are. These chickens are given room to roam and be happy chickens, not stacked in cages. Everything about Boggy Creek Farm is good. The next farmstand will be Saturday at 9:00.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 4 hours ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 21 hours ago