There is a newish farmer’s market in Austin that I love. It is the HOPE Farmer’s Market which is East of I-35, at 5th and Waller. This market has a different vibe than the other markets. It is very relaxed, in and next to an old art warehouse. It is on Sunday from 11:00 to 3:00, which makes it easy, since Saturdays are normally so hectic with errands and such. Vendors include Kocurek Family Artisinal Charcuterie, with wonderful sausages, pates, and chutneys, Elevated Artisinal Cuisine with a wonderful lemmony cheese, and very clean tasting vegetable soups, Engel Farms, Rain Lily Farms, Finca Vida Pura, Dai Due with hot lunch, Microbial Earth, with compost products, Pola Cheese, Kala’s Cuisine, Soy Delites candles, Texas French Bread, brazilian food and many more. Part of the market is inside, part outside. The HOPE market is a great addition to the other Farmer’s Markets in town, and the fact that it is on Sunday, makes it even better.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago