There is a newish farmer’s market in Austin that I love. It is the HOPE Farmer’s Market which is East of I-35, at 5th and Waller. This market has a different vibe than the other markets. It is very relaxed, in and next to an old art warehouse. It is on Sunday from 11:00 to 3:00, which makes it easy, since Saturdays are normally so hectic with errands and such. Vendors include Kocurek Family Artisinal Charcuterie, with wonderful sausages, pates, and chutneys, Elevated Artisinal Cuisine with a wonderful lemmony cheese, and very clean tasting vegetable soups, Engel Farms, Rain Lily Farms, Finca Vida Pura, Dai Due with hot lunch, Microbial Earth, with compost products, Pola Cheese, Kala’s Cuisine, Soy Delites candles, Texas French Bread, brazilian food and many more. Part of the market is inside, part outside. The HOPE market is a great addition to the other Farmer’s Markets in town, and the fact that it is on Sunday, makes it even better.
- Zinnias are so amazing. @springdalefarm #farmfresh #farmlife instagram.com/p/BUmaraMlD69/ 21 hours ago
- Ellie May the @springdalefarm dog chillin at the farmstand. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUmZ4RYFE9s/ 21 hours ago
- Thank you @OlamaieAustin for another amazing dinner. Happy to bring a newbie for her birthday! 1 day ago
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 1 day ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 3 days ago