There is a newish farmer’s market in Austin that I love. It is the HOPE Farmer’s Market which is East of I-35, at 5th and Waller. This market has a different vibe than the other markets. It is very relaxed, in and next to an old art warehouse. It is on Sunday from 11:00 to 3:00, which makes it easy, since Saturdays are normally so hectic with errands and such. Vendors include Kocurek Family Artisinal Charcuterie, with wonderful sausages, pates, and chutneys, Elevated Artisinal Cuisine with a wonderful lemmony cheese, and very clean tasting vegetable soups, Engel Farms, Rain Lily Farms, Finca Vida Pura, Dai Due with hot lunch, Microbial Earth, with compost products, Pola Cheese, Kala’s Cuisine, Soy Delites candles, Texas French Bread, brazilian food and many more. Part of the market is inside, part outside. The HOPE market is a great addition to the other Farmer’s Markets in town, and the fact that it is on Sunday, makes it even better.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago