Per my previous post, I got lots of 1015’s, White Bermuda and purple onions planted. I had ordered a short day sampler from Dixondale Farms. After several folks asked where to get onion sets, I started looking around for them. I found 1015s and White Bermuda onions at Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar in Austin. (around 60th) I purchased some for friends who are out of town and planted more 1015s in my garden. I then found shallots and pink garlic at Gardens on 35th Street. That is such a beautiful store, I go in there weekly. They have Renee’s Seeds and some interesting Japanese vegetable seeds as well. They have chard, brocolli, cauliflower, lettuces, fennel, mustard greens available now as transplants as well as a wide variety of herbs.
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 2 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 2 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 2 days ago
- Rainy forecast inspired me to pull up the last onions and plant peppers and cucumbers. instagram.com/p/BUJ5FhWF9Eg/ 6 days ago
- First salsa of this tomato season. Kicked up by smoked tomatoes from last season. instagram.com/p/BUJA0JnFFCq/ 1 week ago