Per my previous post, I got lots of 1015’s, White Bermuda and purple onions planted. I had ordered a short day sampler from Dixondale Farms. After several folks asked where to get onion sets, I started looking around for them. I found 1015s and White Bermuda onions at Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar in Austin. (around 60th) I purchased some for friends who are out of town and planted more 1015s in my garden. I then found shallots and pink garlic at Gardens on 35th Street. That is such a beautiful store, I go in there weekly. They have Renee’s Seeds and some interesting Japanese vegetable seeds as well. They have chard, brocolli, cauliflower, lettuces, fennel, mustard greens available now as transplants as well as a wide variety of herbs.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 1 day ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 1 day ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 1 day ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 1 day ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 1 day ago