Per my previous post, I got lots of 1015’s, White Bermuda and purple onions planted. I had ordered a short day sampler from Dixondale Farms. After several folks asked where to get onion sets, I started looking around for them. I found 1015s and White Bermuda onions at Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar in Austin. (around 60th) I purchased some for friends who are out of town and planted more 1015s in my garden. I then found shallots and pink garlic at Gardens on 35th Street. That is such a beautiful store, I go in there weekly. They have Renee’s Seeds and some interesting Japanese vegetable seeds as well. They have chard, brocolli, cauliflower, lettuces, fennel, mustard greens available now as transplants as well as a wide variety of herbs.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago