Per my previous post, I got lots of 1015’s, White Bermuda and purple onions planted. I had ordered a short day sampler from Dixondale Farms. After several folks asked where to get onion sets, I started looking around for them. I found 1015s and White Bermuda onions at Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar in Austin. (around 60th) I purchased some for friends who are out of town and planted more 1015s in my garden. I then found shallots and pink garlic at Gardens on 35th Street. That is such a beautiful store, I go in there weekly. They have Renee’s Seeds and some interesting Japanese vegetable seeds as well. They have chard, brocolli, cauliflower, lettuces, fennel, mustard greens available now as transplants as well as a wide variety of herbs.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago