Per my previous post, I got lots of 1015’s, White Bermuda and purple onions planted. I had ordered a short day sampler from Dixondale Farms. After several folks asked where to get onion sets, I started looking around for them. I found 1015s and White Bermuda onions at Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar in Austin. (around 60th) I purchased some for friends who are out of town and planted more 1015s in my garden. I then found shallots and pink garlic at Gardens on 35th Street. That is such a beautiful store, I go in there weekly. They have Renee’s Seeds and some interesting Japanese vegetable seeds as well. They have chard, brocolli, cauliflower, lettuces, fennel, mustard greens available now as transplants as well as a wide variety of herbs.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 1 day ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 1 day ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 2 days ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 2 days ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 3 days ago