One of the good things about my failure to harvest some of the broccoli before it went to seed, is that the bees love the broccoli flowers! We need bees to pollinate much of our food plants, and they are disappearing. So whenever I see bees, I’m happy. The cabbage plants look gorgeous, and the spinach is beautiful as well, and needs to be harvested. Lots of gardening to do tomorrow.
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago
- Abundance @springdalefarm! Cucumbers, squash, eggplant, peppers, leeks, long beans, okra,… instagram.com/p/BWSZcj7ltTG/ 1 week ago