One of the good things about my failure to harvest some of the broccoli before it went to seed, is that the bees love the broccoli flowers! We need bees to pollinate much of our food plants, and they are disappearing. So whenever I see bees, I’m happy. The cabbage plants look gorgeous, and the spinach is beautiful as well, and needs to be harvested. Lots of gardening to do tomorrow.
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 1 day ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 1 day ago
- Harvesting Calendula for our Calendula Salve. @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8j-PyDr15/ 1 day ago
- Citrus and avocados @springdalefarm today from G & S Groves! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BR8dlkCFuFh/ 1 day ago
- If you haven't tried salsa dona on boiled eggs, you are missing out. @springdalefarm eggs are… instagram.com/p/BR8LSM_lHAJ/ 2 days ago