One of the good things about my failure to harvest some of the broccoli before it went to seed, is that the bees love the broccoli flowers! We need bees to pollinate much of our food plants, and they are disappearing. So whenever I see bees, I’m happy. The cabbage plants look gorgeous, and the spinach is beautiful as well, and needs to be harvested. Lots of gardening to do tomorrow.
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 1 day ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 1 day ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 2 days ago
- Still lots of amazing treats @springdalefarm! #AtxBakes4Harvey @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZG84fTFMVX/ 3 days ago
- Just one of the amazing treats for @austinbakes! Come see us @springdalefarm! #atxbakes4harvey… instagram.com/p/BZGqO8dlZFo/ 3 days ago