One of the good things about my failure to harvest some of the broccoli before it went to seed, is that the bees love the broccoli flowers! We need bees to pollinate much of our food plants, and they are disappearing. So whenever I see bees, I’m happy. The cabbage plants look gorgeous, and the spinach is beautiful as well, and needs to be harvested. Lots of gardening to do tomorrow.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago