One of my favorite vegetables to grow is onions. They are planted in the winter, and need very little care. I’ve had two raised gardens on the side of my house, prepared, and waiting for the onions to arrive from Dixondale Farms. They got here a couple of days ago, and I will get them in the ground this weekend. Onions are very rewarding and so tasty fresh from the garden. They keep for months on end if properly stored. Here is what they look like in their shipping box. This is a lot of onions, but I will split them with a friend. It is a sampler containing purple onions, white and yellow onions. I’ll post their progress as time goes on.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago