One of my favorite vegetables to grow is onions. They are planted in the winter, and need very little care. I’ve had two raised gardens on the side of my house, prepared, and waiting for the onions to arrive from Dixondale Farms. They got here a couple of days ago, and I will get them in the ground this weekend. Onions are very rewarding and so tasty fresh from the garden. They keep for months on end if properly stored. Here is what they look like in their shipping box. This is a lot of onions, but I will split them with a friend. It is a sampler containing purple onions, white and yellow onions. I’ll post their progress as time goes on.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago