One of my favorite vegetables to grow is onions. They are planted in the winter, and need very little care. I’ve had two raised gardens on the side of my house, prepared, and waiting for the onions to arrive from Dixondale Farms. They got here a couple of days ago, and I will get them in the ground this weekend. Onions are very rewarding and so tasty fresh from the garden. They keep for months on end if properly stored. Here is what they look like in their shipping box. This is a lot of onions, but I will split them with a friend. It is a sampler containing purple onions, white and yellow onions. I’ll post their progress as time goes on.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 13 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago