One of my favorite vegetables to grow is onions. They are planted in the winter, and need very little care. I’ve had two raised gardens on the side of my house, prepared, and waiting for the onions to arrive from Dixondale Farms. They got here a couple of days ago, and I will get them in the ground this weekend. Onions are very rewarding and so tasty fresh from the garden. They keep for months on end if properly stored. Here is what they look like in their shipping box. This is a lot of onions, but I will split them with a friend. It is a sampler containing purple onions, white and yellow onions. I’ll post their progress as time goes on.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago