Due in part to the many fun activities scheduled last week by Edible Austin, in support of Urban Roots, I have neglected my garden for a week. In response to not being tended to, two of the broccoli plants went to seed. The result, is actually quite beautiful, although I feel guilty for wasting perfectly good garden broccoli. Yes, there is more and I will not neglect another broccoli crown. So, if your broccoli starts to flower, you waited too long to harvest it.
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago