Due in part to the many fun activities scheduled last week by Edible Austin, in support of Urban Roots, I have neglected my garden for a week. In response to not being tended to, two of the broccoli plants went to seed. The result, is actually quite beautiful, although I feel guilty for wasting perfectly good garden broccoli. Yes, there is more and I will not neglect another broccoli crown. So, if your broccoli starts to flower, you waited too long to harvest it.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 5 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago