Due in part to the many fun activities scheduled last week by Edible Austin, in support of Urban Roots, I have neglected my garden for a week. In response to not being tended to, two of the broccoli plants went to seed. The result, is actually quite beautiful, although I feel guilty for wasting perfectly good garden broccoli. Yes, there is more and I will not neglect another broccoli crown. So, if your broccoli starts to flower, you waited too long to harvest it.
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 20 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago