I met a woman last night, from Iowa, who brought back a horseradish plant and planted in Austin. She said it had taken off and was looking for someone to take some. I readily agreed, having never even thought of growing either Horseradish or Ginger. Does anyone have any experience with either one? I”m going to take some of her horseradish, and try to plant some ginger from the grocery store and see what happens.
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 15 hours ago
- Beautiful produce this morning @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSECpDllokq/ 15 hours ago
- Everything was delicious. Can't wait to come back @bonhomie_austin @ Bonhomie Austin instagram.com/p/BSB7q4IlEln/ 1 day ago
- Oyster Mushroom Tamale, Scamorza, Spicy Lime Crema, Corn Nuts @oddduckaustin @ Odd Duck instagram.com/p/BR9YujpFfMj/ 3 days ago
- Stocking up @saltandtime! @ Salt & Time Butcher Shop and Salumeria instagram.com/p/BR82jFmlac9/ 3 days ago