I met a woman last night, from Iowa, who brought back a horseradish plant and planted in Austin. She said it had taken off and was looking for someone to take some. I readily agreed, having never even thought of growing either Horseradish or Ginger. Does anyone have any experience with either one? I”m going to take some of her horseradish, and try to plant some ginger from the grocery store and see what happens.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 21 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 21 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 4 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago