Once again, the weather peeps are getting all dramatic with their dire predictions of freeze and snow in Austin. Most of my potted plants (herbs) are in the greenhouse already, but I’ll cover the gardens, move in the potted citrus trees and most likely just harvest the basil and make pesto, rather than covering those plants. Basil gets woody, and really needs to be replanted every season for the best tasting, and most tender herbs. I might harvest the snow peas as well, as they would be very hard to cover on their trellis. Ahhh, winter weather.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago