Once again, the weather peeps are getting all dramatic with their dire predictions of freeze and snow in Austin. Most of my potted plants (herbs) are in the greenhouse already, but I’ll cover the gardens, move in the potted citrus trees and most likely just harvest the basil and make pesto, rather than covering those plants. Basil gets woody, and really needs to be replanted every season for the best tasting, and most tender herbs. I might harvest the snow peas as well, as they would be very hard to cover on their trellis. Ahhh, winter weather.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago