Once again, the weather peeps are getting all dramatic with their dire predictions of freeze and snow in Austin. Most of my potted plants (herbs) are in the greenhouse already, but I’ll cover the gardens, move in the potted citrus trees and most likely just harvest the basil and make pesto, rather than covering those plants. Basil gets woody, and really needs to be replanted every season for the best tasting, and most tender herbs. I might harvest the snow peas as well, as they would be very hard to cover on their trellis. Ahhh, winter weather.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago