Two days after thanksgiving overindulgence, and I’m happy to have an abundance of vegetables maturing in the garden to make up for pecan pie, and too many potatoes. Several of the broccoli plants have reached maturity and can be eaten any time. There are loads of spinaches and lettuces, and finally enough sugar snap peas to make a meal or two.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago