The radishes are pulled up, the pepper garden is empty now, and gone to compost, the tomatoes are all done so every sign of Summer is gone. That I’m happy for that transition. I will miss the tomatoes and peppers, but I’ve pickled enough peppers to remind me for months to come. The strawberries are happy in their heavily mulched bed, the brocolli is going crazy – I’ll have brocolli for weeks, and I’m harvesting 2 types of lettuce and spinach every day. There are tiny snow peas on the vines as well. I could feed myself as a vegetarian for weeks on my garden alone, but wouldn’t have enough protein to get by, I don’t think. Thinking about shaking things up, diet wise.
- RT @thedishstance: #Giveaway time! Who wants to win some all-natural body products from @SpringdaleHM? THIS GIRL! instagram.com/p/BSKBUlwBCNQ/ #… 13 hours ago
- Slicing is easier after some time in the fridge. #bacon instagram.com/p/BSJOedNlOqf/ 21 hours ago
- Ramping up for mosquito season! #naturalinsectrepellent @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BSHgCMfjQy_/ 1 day ago
- Bacon smoking day! instagram.com/p/BSGziI5l6Wi/ 1 day ago
- New products this morning @springdalefarm; Mojito Body Butter and Sugar Scrub! Fresh for Spring… instagram.com/p/BSEC8Whj4ru/ 2 days ago