The radishes are pulled up, the pepper garden is empty now, and gone to compost, the tomatoes are all done so every sign of Summer is gone. That I’m happy for that transition. I will miss the tomatoes and peppers, but I’ve pickled enough peppers to remind me for months to come. The strawberries are happy in their heavily mulched bed, the brocolli is going crazy – I’ll have brocolli for weeks, and I’m harvesting 2 types of lettuce and spinach every day. There are tiny snow peas on the vines as well. I could feed myself as a vegetarian for weeks on my garden alone, but wouldn’t have enough protein to get by, I don’t think. Thinking about shaking things up, diet wise.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago