Last Sunday, I was fortunate enough to be invited to tour Pure Luck Dairy and Cheese making facility in Dripping Springs. The sisters who run the award winning goat cheese dairy were gracious to give our group, sponsored by Tasty Touring, the full on tour, followed by a tasting. We saw how the goats live and are lovingly cared for, and were allowed to milk a goat, if we desired. I did, and it was not as easy as it looked. The farm has a beautiful flower garden and an amazing herb garden. And the cheese is fantastic. I am a huge fan of the Hoplessly Blue and all of their Chevres are great.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 4 hours ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 22 hours ago