Last Sunday, I was fortunate enough to be invited to tour Pure Luck Dairy and Cheese making facility in Dripping Springs. The sisters who run the award winning goat cheese dairy were gracious to give our group, sponsored by Tasty Touring, the full on tour, followed by a tasting. We saw how the goats live and are lovingly cared for, and were allowed to milk a goat, if we desired. I did, and it was not as easy as it looked. The farm has a beautiful flower garden and an amazing herb garden. And the cheese is fantastic. I am a huge fan of the Hoplessly Blue and all of their Chevres are great.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 23 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 1 day ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 1 day ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 1 day ago