Last Sunday, I was fortunate enough to be invited to tour Pure Luck Dairy and Cheese making facility in Dripping Springs. The sisters who run the award winning goat cheese dairy were gracious to give our group, sponsored by Tasty Touring, the full on tour, followed by a tasting. We saw how the goats live and are lovingly cared for, and were allowed to milk a goat, if we desired. I did, and it was not as easy as it looked. The farm has a beautiful flower garden and an amazing herb garden. And the cheese is fantastic. I am a huge fan of the Hoplessly Blue and all of their Chevres are great.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago