Last Sunday, I was fortunate enough to be invited to tour Pure Luck Dairy and Cheese making facility in Dripping Springs. The sisters who run the award winning goat cheese dairy were gracious to give our group, sponsored by Tasty Touring, the full on tour, followed by a tasting. We saw how the goats live and are lovingly cared for, and were allowed to milk a goat, if we desired. I did, and it was not as easy as it looked. The farm has a beautiful flower garden and an amazing herb garden. And the cheese is fantastic. I am a huge fan of the Hoplessly Blue and all of their Chevres are great.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 16 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago