Last Sunday, I was fortunate enough to be invited to tour Pure Luck Dairy and Cheese making facility in Dripping Springs. The sisters who run the award winning goat cheese dairy were gracious to give our group, sponsored by Tasty Touring, the full on tour, followed by a tasting. We saw how the goats live and are lovingly cared for, and were allowed to milk a goat, if we desired. I did, and it was not as easy as it looked. The farm has a beautiful flower garden and an amazing herb garden. And the cheese is fantastic. I am a huge fan of the Hoplessly Blue and all of their Chevres are great.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago