The gardens are in transition again, as I pull up the last of the warm weather plants to make way for the cooler weather plants. This morning I pulled up the last of the radishes, and picked the last of the peppers. I’ll clear out all of the pepper plants which were very productive this season, and toss them into the growing compost heap, to make room for the onion sets which should be shipped in the next week. The onions will go in the gardens on the side of my house, where I am most likely to leave them alone to do their thing. I piddle around the gardens in the back on a daily basis, but tend to leave the side gardens alone. I’m on a mission to find shallots today, which will go in with the onions, if I can find some.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago