This Fall is my first try at Sugar Snap Peas. They have been difficult to train to the trellis, possibly because of the thickness of it. They will attach their little tendrils and wrap around anything, but they resist the trellis. They are starting to bloom, which means peas very soon. I took a photo because the blooms are pretty. Vegetable blooms can be as decorative as flowers, I think.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 3 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago