This Fall is my first try at Sugar Snap Peas. They have been difficult to train to the trellis, possibly because of the thickness of it. They will attach their little tendrils and wrap around anything, but they resist the trellis. They are starting to bloom, which means peas very soon. I took a photo because the blooms are pretty. Vegetable blooms can be as decorative as flowers, I think.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago