This Fall is my first try at Sugar Snap Peas. They have been difficult to train to the trellis, possibly because of the thickness of it. They will attach their little tendrils and wrap around anything, but they resist the trellis. They are starting to bloom, which means peas very soon. I took a photo because the blooms are pretty. Vegetable blooms can be as decorative as flowers, I think.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago