I have lots of things ready to harvest in the garden now, radishes, lettuces, spinach, I’m still picking tomatoes and peppers, and I need to harvest the bok choy. Since we can grow greens all winter, I’ll re-seed for spinach where the bok choy was, and reseed for lettuce as well for a continuous supply. The order form is up and running for ordering onion sets from Dixondale Farms, and I just placed my order which will ship mid-December. By then, I will have pulled up the pepper plants and the tomato plants will be long gone, so I’ll have room to get the onions in.
- RT @txbeetree: Hey Central TX/Austin folks: Two Hives Honey shop grand opening Aug 27! fb.me/I87LSNNP 1 day ago
- Just some of the ones that didn't make it to the finals. #hotsaucefest @austinchronicle… instagram.com/p/BYBm5jXlUFq/ 3 days ago
- Ready to start judging! @austinchronicle @chronevents @DoctoredWatson @ Fiesta Gardens instagram.com/p/BYBV6K4lwia/ 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 4 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 4 days ago