I have lots of things ready to harvest in the garden now, radishes, lettuces, spinach, I’m still picking tomatoes and peppers, and I need to harvest the bok choy. Since we can grow greens all winter, I’ll re-seed for spinach where the bok choy was, and reseed for lettuce as well for a continuous supply. The order form is up and running for ordering onion sets from Dixondale Farms, and I just placed my order which will ship mid-December. By then, I will have pulled up the pepper plants and the tomato plants will be long gone, so I’ll have room to get the onions in.
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 6 hours ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 7 hours ago
- Wild Turkey Mousseline, Wild Boar Rillettes, Duck Pate, Wild Boar Bierwurst @daidue… instagram.com/p/BTNPEbnFpXe/ 8 hours ago
- Pretty excited about this @texaswildlife @texaswildlife dinner with @Daidue @springdalefarm @… instagram.com/p/BTNImwsli33/ 8 hours ago
- @mmpackeatwrite @Placeslost Apple tree in my front yard! 16 hours ago