I have lots of things ready to harvest in the garden now, radishes, lettuces, spinach, I’m still picking tomatoes and peppers, and I need to harvest the bok choy. Since we can grow greens all winter, I’ll re-seed for spinach where the bok choy was, and reseed for lettuce as well for a continuous supply. The order form is up and running for ordering onion sets from Dixondale Farms, and I just placed my order which will ship mid-December. By then, I will have pulled up the pepper plants and the tomato plants will be long gone, so I’ll have room to get the onions in.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago