I have lots of things ready to harvest in the garden now, radishes, lettuces, spinach, I’m still picking tomatoes and peppers, and I need to harvest the bok choy. Since we can grow greens all winter, I’ll re-seed for spinach where the bok choy was, and reseed for lettuce as well for a continuous supply. The order form is up and running for ordering onion sets from Dixondale Farms, and I just placed my order which will ship mid-December. By then, I will have pulled up the pepper plants and the tomato plants will be long gone, so I’ll have room to get the onions in.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 1 hour ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 2 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 5 days ago