I have lots of things ready to harvest in the garden now, radishes, lettuces, spinach, I’m still picking tomatoes and peppers, and I need to harvest the bok choy. Since we can grow greens all winter, I’ll re-seed for spinach where the bok choy was, and reseed for lettuce as well for a continuous supply. The order form is up and running for ordering onion sets from Dixondale Farms, and I just placed my order which will ship mid-December. By then, I will have pulled up the pepper plants and the tomato plants will be long gone, so I’ll have room to get the onions in.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago