Today is a wonderful event, benefitting a great organization that brings gardens and healthy food to the community. It is the Green Corn Project’s annual fundraiser at Boggy Creek Farm from 12:00 to 4:00. Boggy Creek Farm is a beautiful organic farm just off East7th Street on Lyons Road in Austin. It is a lovely setting for this event, which will feature lots of local restaurants serving great locally sourced food, cooking demonstrations, and a silent austion. Tickets are $40 at the door. Come on out!
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago