Today is a wonderful event, benefitting a great organization that brings gardens and healthy food to the community. It is the Green Corn Project’s annual fundraiser at Boggy Creek Farm from 12:00 to 4:00. Boggy Creek Farm is a beautiful organic farm just off East7th Street on Lyons Road in Austin. It is a lovely setting for this event, which will feature lots of local restaurants serving great locally sourced food, cooking demonstrations, and a silent austion. Tickets are $40 at the door. Come on out!
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago