Today is a wonderful event, benefitting a great organization that brings gardens and healthy food to the community. It is the Green Corn Project’s annual fundraiser at Boggy Creek Farm from 12:00 to 4:00. Boggy Creek Farm is a beautiful organic farm just off East7th Street on Lyons Road in Austin. It is a lovely setting for this event, which will feature lots of local restaurants serving great locally sourced food, cooking demonstrations, and a silent austion. Tickets are $40 at the door. Come on out!
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 20 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago