Late this summer I planted several varieties of heirloom tomatoes for Fall. Most of what I planted have produced tomatoes that are now starting to ripen, in spite of the lack of sunshine the last few days. My favorite variety so far, is the Chocolate Cherry. It is a bit odd to see a brown tomato, especially a brown cherry, but the flavor is amazing. I also planted Black Cherry tomatoes, however none have ripened so I have not tasted those. I will plant Chocolate Cherries again in the Spring and can’t wait for more!
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 16 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago