Late this summer I planted several varieties of heirloom tomatoes for Fall. Most of what I planted have produced tomatoes that are now starting to ripen, in spite of the lack of sunshine the last few days. My favorite variety so far, is the Chocolate Cherry. It is a bit odd to see a brown tomato, especially a brown cherry, but the flavor is amazing. I also planted Black Cherry tomatoes, however none have ripened so I have not tasted those. I will plant Chocolate Cherries again in the Spring and can’t wait for more!
- Enjoying the first potato harvest for dinner, with some garlic aioli and a glass of Malbec.… instagram.com/p/BTP8_yUF5EW/ 8 hours ago
- Dug up a couple of potato plants to see how they were coming along. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BTPPJDhFfGM/ 14 hours ago
- The first of the onions to declare themselves finished growing. Good year for storing… instagram.com/p/BTO3GgTFTWr/ 18 hours ago
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 1 day ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 1 day ago