Late this summer I planted several varieties of heirloom tomatoes for Fall. Most of what I planted have produced tomatoes that are now starting to ripen, in spite of the lack of sunshine the last few days. My favorite variety so far, is the Chocolate Cherry. It is a bit odd to see a brown tomato, especially a brown cherry, but the flavor is amazing. I also planted Black Cherry tomatoes, however none have ripened so I have not tasted those. I will plant Chocolate Cherries again in the Spring and can’t wait for more!
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago