Late this summer I planted several varieties of heirloom tomatoes for Fall. Most of what I planted have produced tomatoes that are now starting to ripen, in spite of the lack of sunshine the last few days. My favorite variety so far, is the Chocolate Cherry. It is a bit odd to see a brown tomato, especially a brown cherry, but the flavor is amazing. I also planted Black Cherry tomatoes, however none have ripened so I have not tasted those. I will plant Chocolate Cherries again in the Spring and can’t wait for more!
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago