Late this summer I planted several varieties of heirloom tomatoes for Fall. Most of what I planted have produced tomatoes that are now starting to ripen, in spite of the lack of sunshine the last few days. My favorite variety so far, is the Chocolate Cherry. It is a bit odd to see a brown tomato, especially a brown cherry, but the flavor is amazing. I also planted Black Cherry tomatoes, however none have ripened so I have not tasted those. I will plant Chocolate Cherries again in the Spring and can’t wait for more!
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 8 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 19 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 22 hours ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 22 hours ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 22 hours ago