This photo shows my third green bean harvest in the last week from approximately 1/2 bag of Burpee Garden Beans, which cost $.95. I haven’t purchased beans in the store this year, so I can’t compare store prices, but I know everything that went into growing my own, and since I just picked them 5 minutes ago, I know they can’t be beat for freshness. I’m about to steam some of them a bit, and include them in a salad for lunch, with a little tuna and a lemon viniagrette.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago