This photo shows my third green bean harvest in the last week from approximately 1/2 bag of Burpee Garden Beans, which cost $.95. I haven’t purchased beans in the store this year, so I can’t compare store prices, but I know everything that went into growing my own, and since I just picked them 5 minutes ago, I know they can’t be beat for freshness. I’m about to steam some of them a bit, and include them in a salad for lunch, with a little tuna and a lemon viniagrette.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago