This photo shows my third green bean harvest in the last week from approximately 1/2 bag of Burpee Garden Beans, which cost $.95. I haven’t purchased beans in the store this year, so I can’t compare store prices, but I know everything that went into growing my own, and since I just picked them 5 minutes ago, I know they can’t be beat for freshness. I’m about to steam some of them a bit, and include them in a salad for lunch, with a little tuna and a lemon viniagrette.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 16 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago