This photo shows my third green bean harvest in the last week from approximately 1/2 bag of Burpee Garden Beans, which cost $.95. I haven’t purchased beans in the store this year, so I can’t compare store prices, but I know everything that went into growing my own, and since I just picked them 5 minutes ago, I know they can’t be beat for freshness. I’m about to steam some of them a bit, and include them in a salad for lunch, with a little tuna and a lemon viniagrette.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 23 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 1 day ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 1 day ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 1 day ago