I don’t love eggplant. I think they are gorgeous to look at and they are one of the easiest things to grow, that I’ve ever tried. I have one plant, that I got from Shady Hollow Farm, and it is so heavy with eggplant I had to put a stake up for it to lean on. I’ll be perusing eggplant recipes soon, that don’t involve frying.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago