I don’t love eggplant. I think they are gorgeous to look at and they are one of the easiest things to grow, that I’ve ever tried. I have one plant, that I got from Shady Hollow Farm, and it is so heavy with eggplant I had to put a stake up for it to lean on. I’ll be perusing eggplant recipes soon, that don’t involve frying.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago