The rain and cooler weather have made for some exciting changes in my backyard (and side yard) gardens. I have loads of green beans to be harvested later today, all varieties of peppers galore, tomatoes that will ripen this week and eggplants weighing down the poor single plant. My lettuce is up, and the sugar snap peas and spinach have sprouted. The broccoli, head cabbage and napa cabbage loved the rain and have doubled in size. The patio herb garden is flourishing as well.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago