The rain and cooler weather have made for some exciting changes in my backyard (and side yard) gardens. I have loads of green beans to be harvested later today, all varieties of peppers galore, tomatoes that will ripen this week and eggplants weighing down the poor single plant. My lettuce is up, and the sugar snap peas and spinach have sprouted. The broccoli, head cabbage and napa cabbage loved the rain and have doubled in size. The patio herb garden is flourishing as well.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 8 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 19 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 22 hours ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 22 hours ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 22 hours ago