The rain and cooler weather have made for some exciting changes in my backyard (and side yard) gardens. I have loads of green beans to be harvested later today, all varieties of peppers galore, tomatoes that will ripen this week and eggplants weighing down the poor single plant. My lettuce is up, and the sugar snap peas and spinach have sprouted. The broccoli, head cabbage and napa cabbage loved the rain and have doubled in size. The patio herb garden is flourishing as well.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago