The rain and cooler weather have made for some exciting changes in my backyard (and side yard) gardens. I have loads of green beans to be harvested later today, all varieties of peppers galore, tomatoes that will ripen this week and eggplants weighing down the poor single plant. My lettuce is up, and the sugar snap peas and spinach have sprouted. The broccoli, head cabbage and napa cabbage loved the rain and have doubled in size. The patio herb garden is flourishing as well.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 39 minutes ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 48 minutes ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 50 minutes ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 14 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 18 hours ago