The rain and cooler weather have made for some exciting changes in my backyard (and side yard) gardens. I have loads of green beans to be harvested later today, all varieties of peppers galore, tomatoes that will ripen this week and eggplants weighing down the poor single plant. My lettuce is up, and the sugar snap peas and spinach have sprouted. The broccoli, head cabbage and napa cabbage loved the rain and have doubled in size. The patio herb garden is flourishing as well.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago