I planted tomatoes in the greenhouse from seed weeks ago, and have been setting them out in the raised gardens over the last several weeks. I also purchased some transplants from Natural Gardener and from JJ at Shady Hollow Farms, at the Triangle Market. One of the heirlooms I started from seed has a tomato on it and all of the Shady Hollow Farms transplants have tomatoes. The Natural Gardener plants turned yellow and I pulled them up and replaced them. I did not expect any of the tomato plants to set fruit since it is still so hot at night. What an unexpected occurrance! I seeded for lettuce and broccoli under 40% shade cloth, and those seedlings are up as well. Fall garden is coming along! I just wish it was more Fall like outside.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 16 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago