I planted tomatoes in the greenhouse from seed weeks ago, and have been setting them out in the raised gardens over the last several weeks. I also purchased some transplants from Natural Gardener and from JJ at Shady Hollow Farms, at the Triangle Market. One of the heirlooms I started from seed has a tomato on it and all of the Shady Hollow Farms transplants have tomatoes. The Natural Gardener plants turned yellow and I pulled them up and replaced them. I did not expect any of the tomato plants to set fruit since it is still so hot at night. What an unexpected occurrance! I seeded for lettuce and broccoli under 40% shade cloth, and those seedlings are up as well. Fall garden is coming along! I just wish it was more Fall like outside.
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 2 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 3 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 3 days ago