I planted tomatoes in the greenhouse from seed weeks ago, and have been setting them out in the raised gardens over the last several weeks. I also purchased some transplants from Natural Gardener and from JJ at Shady Hollow Farms, at the Triangle Market. One of the heirlooms I started from seed has a tomato on it and all of the Shady Hollow Farms transplants have tomatoes. The Natural Gardener plants turned yellow and I pulled them up and replaced them. I did not expect any of the tomato plants to set fruit since it is still so hot at night. What an unexpected occurrance! I seeded for lettuce and broccoli under 40% shade cloth, and those seedlings are up as well. Fall garden is coming along! I just wish it was more Fall like outside.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 8 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 19 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 22 hours ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 22 hours ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 22 hours ago