I planted tomatoes in the greenhouse from seed weeks ago, and have been setting them out in the raised gardens over the last several weeks. I also purchased some transplants from Natural Gardener and from JJ at Shady Hollow Farms, at the Triangle Market. One of the heirlooms I started from seed has a tomato on it and all of the Shady Hollow Farms transplants have tomatoes. The Natural Gardener plants turned yellow and I pulled them up and replaced them. I did not expect any of the tomato plants to set fruit since it is still so hot at night. What an unexpected occurrance! I seeded for lettuce and broccoli under 40% shade cloth, and those seedlings are up as well. Fall garden is coming along! I just wish it was more Fall like outside.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago