I planted tomatoes in the greenhouse from seed weeks ago, and have been setting them out in the raised gardens over the last several weeks. I also purchased some transplants from Natural Gardener and from JJ at Shady Hollow Farms, at the Triangle Market. One of the heirlooms I started from seed has a tomato on it and all of the Shady Hollow Farms transplants have tomatoes. The Natural Gardener plants turned yellow and I pulled them up and replaced them. I did not expect any of the tomato plants to set fruit since it is still so hot at night. What an unexpected occurrance! I seeded for lettuce and broccoli under 40% shade cloth, and those seedlings are up as well. Fall garden is coming along! I just wish it was more Fall like outside.
- So happy! @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BfjIw_CluEJ/ 9 hours ago
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 5 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 5 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 6 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 1 week ago