The tomatoes I sprouted from seed and planted for Fall, are holding their own. I just need to keep them alive and happy, so they will set fruit when it gets cooler. The green beans are doing well, the peppers are happy in this heat and the broccoli I started from seed just sprouted. It will be ready to set out in the raised garden in 2-3 weeks, along with more tomatoes. The Arugula experiment sort of failed as I predicted, but I had to try. Squash looks healthy but isn’t setting squash. Looking forward to the cooler weather so I can plant lettuce, my favorite thing to grow. And I’m going to get my onion and strawberry orders placed for November/December because they sell out early. Fall gardening is exciting!
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago