The tomatoes I sprouted from seed and planted for Fall, are holding their own. I just need to keep them alive and happy, so they will set fruit when it gets cooler. The green beans are doing well, the peppers are happy in this heat and the broccoli I started from seed just sprouted. It will be ready to set out in the raised garden in 2-3 weeks, along with more tomatoes. The Arugula experiment sort of failed as I predicted, but I had to try. Squash looks healthy but isn’t setting squash. Looking forward to the cooler weather so I can plant lettuce, my favorite thing to grow. And I’m going to get my onion and strawberry orders placed for November/December because they sell out early. Fall gardening is exciting!
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago