The tomatoes I sprouted from seed and planted for Fall, are holding their own. I just need to keep them alive and happy, so they will set fruit when it gets cooler. The green beans are doing well, the peppers are happy in this heat and the broccoli I started from seed just sprouted. It will be ready to set out in the raised garden in 2-3 weeks, along with more tomatoes. The Arugula experiment sort of failed as I predicted, but I had to try. Squash looks healthy but isn’t setting squash. Looking forward to the cooler weather so I can plant lettuce, my favorite thing to grow. And I’m going to get my onion and strawberry orders placed for November/December because they sell out early. Fall gardening is exciting!
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 12 hours ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 1 day ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 3 days ago
- Colors of Spring! @ Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BgRwHcGDqRx/ 4 days ago
- So happy to support Wine for the People and dandypinktx today. So cool that so many other… instagram.com/p/BgFWJnhDYJY/ 1 week ago