Come see me at the Brushy Creek Farmer’s Market tomorrow. Come early, it gets hot in the afternoon. I will be there with a display of our raised garden system, and will also have Earth Boxes to sell on the spot. There will be a grass fed beef vendor, a lamb and goat vendor, several vegetable and fruit vendors, a vegetable garden plant vendor, a handmade dip, cookie and other food vendor, and several other food vendors with regional food. All good stuff, but seriously, come early for a more pleasant experience.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago