Come see me at the Brushy Creek Farmer’s Market tomorrow. Come early, it gets hot in the afternoon. I will be there with a display of our raised garden system, and will also have Earth Boxes to sell on the spot. There will be a grass fed beef vendor, a lamb and goat vendor, several vegetable and fruit vendors, a vegetable garden plant vendor, a handmade dip, cookie and other food vendor, and several other food vendors with regional food. All good stuff, but seriously, come early for a more pleasant experience.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago