Come see me at the Brushy Creek Farmer’s Market tomorrow. Come early, it gets hot in the afternoon. I will be there with a display of our raised garden system, and will also have Earth Boxes to sell on the spot. There will be a grass fed beef vendor, a lamb and goat vendor, several vegetable and fruit vendors, a vegetable garden plant vendor, a handmade dip, cookie and other food vendor, and several other food vendors with regional food. All good stuff, but seriously, come early for a more pleasant experience.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago