Come see me at the Brushy Creek Farmer’s Market tomorrow. Come early, it gets hot in the afternoon. I will be there with a display of our raised garden system, and will also have Earth Boxes to sell on the spot. There will be a grass fed beef vendor, a lamb and goat vendor, several vegetable and fruit vendors, a vegetable garden plant vendor, a handmade dip, cookie and other food vendor, and several other food vendors with regional food. All good stuff, but seriously, come early for a more pleasant experience.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 21 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago