Come see me at the Brushy Creek Farmer’s Market tomorrow. Come early, it gets hot in the afternoon. I will be there with a display of our raised garden system, and will also have Earth Boxes to sell on the spot. There will be a grass fed beef vendor, a lamb and goat vendor, several vegetable and fruit vendors, a vegetable garden plant vendor, a handmade dip, cookie and other food vendor, and several other food vendors with regional food. All good stuff, but seriously, come early for a more pleasant experience.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago