This afternoon I am going to till my raised garden and amend the soil with compost and worm castings. I already poured some liquid seaweed on it and topped it with humified compost. I’ve already planted some tomato transplants in the side gardens, where the dappled shade has provided enough relief for the Spring tomato plants to stay alive. The pepper garden is fine too, and doesn’t mind the heat. After amending and tilling the back bed, I will plant crookneck squash transplants, saffron squash I started from seed, and some fennel. I would like to sow some arugula seeds as well, but fear the August heat will be too much for them.
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 2 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 3 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 3 days ago