My personal planting guide for the Fall garden is an evolving thing. As it stands now, I intend to plant zuchinni, saffron squash, fennel, and tomato transplants on 7/18. I will plant the tomato seedlings I started on 8/01, along with shallots, and broccoli. On 8/15 (finally) I will start seeding for various kinds of lettuces, which I will continue through the winter. I will also plant some snap beans. That’s as far as I have gotten with my planning.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 23 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 1 day ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 1 day ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 1 day ago