My personal planting guide for the Fall garden is an evolving thing. As it stands now, I intend to plant zuchinni, saffron squash, fennel, and tomato transplants on 7/18. I will plant the tomato seedlings I started on 8/01, along with shallots, and broccoli. On 8/15 (finally) I will start seeding for various kinds of lettuces, which I will continue through the winter. I will also plant some snap beans. That’s as far as I have gotten with my planning.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago