My personal planting guide for the Fall garden is an evolving thing. As it stands now, I intend to plant zuchinni, saffron squash, fennel, and tomato transplants on 7/18. I will plant the tomato seedlings I started on 8/01, along with shallots, and broccoli. On 8/15 (finally) I will start seeding for various kinds of lettuces, which I will continue through the winter. I will also plant some snap beans. That’s as far as I have gotten with my planning.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago