My personal planting guide for the Fall garden is an evolving thing. As it stands now, I intend to plant zuchinni, saffron squash, fennel, and tomato transplants on 7/18. I will plant the tomato seedlings I started on 8/01, along with shallots, and broccoli. On 8/15 (finally) I will start seeding for various kinds of lettuces, which I will continue through the winter. I will also plant some snap beans. That’s as far as I have gotten with my planning.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago