Today’s the day the garden overhaul will be complete and the garden will be prepared to receive the veggies that will produce lots of my fall produce. I’ve pulled up all of the tomato plants that had fried in full sun and left the still producing Cherry Tomato plants on the side gardens that are in partial shade and still look healthy. I pruned them back somewhat and will spray with liquid seaweed the give them some Rabbit Hill fertilizer and worm castings. I will plant 2 more Cherry Transplants today in the side gardens, and still more from the seedlings that are being babied in the greenhouse, in two weeks or so. I will condition the back garden with worm castings, Rabbit Hill Fertilizer and Actino Iron, then top dress it with compost. The back garden will be ready to receive the crookneck squash and saffron squash I started from seed. The New Zealand spinach sprouted then died, so I guess it was too hot.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 39 minutes ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 48 minutes ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 50 minutes ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 14 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 18 hours ago