Now that I have tomatoes coming out my ears, they’ve become a big part of every meal. Breakfast is often a simple omelette with tomatoes, goat cheese and tarragon. If I have fresh garden peppers, I’ll chop one up and toss it in. Lunch, is frequently just tomatoes and bleu cheese with or without olive oil and basalmic vinegar. Dinner last night, was fresh red snapper from the Saturday Farmer’s Market. I chopped up lots of tomatoes, fresh jalapenos, purple onion, green olives and mixed them all together and piled it all on the fish in a piece of foil. I squeezed fresh lime juice on the mixture, sprinkled some garlic salt, and baked it in the oven. Very light and fresh and easy, and it put a dent in the tomato crop.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago