Now that I have tomatoes coming out my ears, they’ve become a big part of every meal. Breakfast is often a simple omelette with tomatoes, goat cheese and tarragon. If I have fresh garden peppers, I’ll chop one up and toss it in. Lunch, is frequently just tomatoes and bleu cheese with or without olive oil and basalmic vinegar. Dinner last night, was fresh red snapper from the Saturday Farmer’s Market. I chopped up lots of tomatoes, fresh jalapenos, purple onion, green olives and mixed them all together and piled it all on the fish in a piece of foil. I squeezed fresh lime juice on the mixture, sprinkled some garlic salt, and baked it in the oven. Very light and fresh and easy, and it put a dent in the tomato crop.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 38 minutes ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 47 minutes ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 49 minutes ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 14 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 18 hours ago