The 4th of July is when you want to get your pumpkin seeds in the ground for pumpkins by Halloween. I purchased two varieties, Hercules and Early Sweet Sugar Pie, both Burpee brand. I got them at Sledd’s on West Lynn, but they will have them at any nursery. If you haven’t grown pumpkins before, they take up quite a bit of space as the leaves are huge.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago