The 4th of July is when you want to get your pumpkin seeds in the ground for pumpkins by Halloween. I purchased two varieties, Hercules and Early Sweet Sugar Pie, both Burpee brand. I got them at Sledd’s on West Lynn, but they will have them at any nursery. If you haven’t grown pumpkins before, they take up quite a bit of space as the leaves are huge.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago