The 4th of July is when you want to get your pumpkin seeds in the ground for pumpkins by Halloween. I purchased two varieties, Hercules and Early Sweet Sugar Pie, both Burpee brand. I got them at Sledd’s on West Lynn, but they will have them at any nursery. If you haven’t grown pumpkins before, they take up quite a bit of space as the leaves are huge.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago