I’m in the process of starting my fall garden today. I will plant Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Celebrity, Pink Lemon, and Cherokee Purple Tomato seeds indoors under a grow light. I am also going to take cuttings from several of the productive tomato plants growing now. Some of my heirloom tomato plants are starting to look a bit craggy, so I sprayed them with some seaweed solution to try to get them through this season. I predict the Large Red Cherry plants, which are still setting fruit, will make it through Summer and into Fall, but can’t be sure. I can already tell which plants will fizzle out, and pulled up one non-producer which was looking bad this morning. I’m so looking foward to having lettuce in the garden again when it gets cooler.
- Enjoying the first potato harvest for dinner, with some garlic aioli and a glass of Malbec.… instagram.com/p/BTP8_yUF5EW/ 8 hours ago
- Dug up a couple of potato plants to see how they were coming along. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BTPPJDhFfGM/ 14 hours ago
- The first of the onions to declare themselves finished growing. Good year for storing… instagram.com/p/BTO3GgTFTWr/ 18 hours ago
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 1 day ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 1 day ago