I’m in the process of starting my fall garden today. I will plant Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Celebrity, Pink Lemon, and Cherokee Purple Tomato seeds indoors under a grow light. I am also going to take cuttings from several of the productive tomato plants growing now. Some of my heirloom tomato plants are starting to look a bit craggy, so I sprayed them with some seaweed solution to try to get them through this season. I predict the Large Red Cherry plants, which are still setting fruit, will make it through Summer and into Fall, but can’t be sure. I can already tell which plants will fizzle out, and pulled up one non-producer which was looking bad this morning. I’m so looking foward to having lettuce in the garden again when it gets cooler.
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 2 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 3 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 days ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 3 days ago