I’m in the process of starting my fall garden today. I will plant Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Celebrity, Pink Lemon, and Cherokee Purple Tomato seeds indoors under a grow light. I am also going to take cuttings from several of the productive tomato plants growing now. Some of my heirloom tomato plants are starting to look a bit craggy, so I sprayed them with some seaweed solution to try to get them through this season. I predict the Large Red Cherry plants, which are still setting fruit, will make it through Summer and into Fall, but can’t be sure. I can already tell which plants will fizzle out, and pulled up one non-producer which was looking bad this morning. I’m so looking foward to having lettuce in the garden again when it gets cooler.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago