I’m in the process of starting my fall garden today. I will plant Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Celebrity, Pink Lemon, and Cherokee Purple Tomato seeds indoors under a grow light. I am also going to take cuttings from several of the productive tomato plants growing now. Some of my heirloom tomato plants are starting to look a bit craggy, so I sprayed them with some seaweed solution to try to get them through this season. I predict the Large Red Cherry plants, which are still setting fruit, will make it through Summer and into Fall, but can’t be sure. I can already tell which plants will fizzle out, and pulled up one non-producer which was looking bad this morning. I’m so looking foward to having lettuce in the garden again when it gets cooler.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 8 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 19 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 22 hours ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 22 hours ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 22 hours ago