I stopped by the Great Outdoors today to get some Liquid Seaweed to feed my garden with, to help it get through this heat. They were having a tomatofest, of sorts, and had samples of many different kinds of heirloom tomatoes from local farms. I got my seaweed and was ready to leave, when I saw the seed stand. I am a sucker for seeds, and am about to start my tomato seeds for the fall garden. So, I found some Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Black Krim and some Celebrity seeds. I needed seeds no more than I need a flat tire, but there you are.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago