I stopped by the Great Outdoors today to get some Liquid Seaweed to feed my garden with, to help it get through this heat. They were having a tomatofest, of sorts, and had samples of many different kinds of heirloom tomatoes from local farms. I got my seaweed and was ready to leave, when I saw the seed stand. I am a sucker for seeds, and am about to start my tomato seeds for the fall garden. So, I found some Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Black Krim and some Celebrity seeds. I needed seeds no more than I need a flat tire, but there you are.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago