I stopped by the Great Outdoors today to get some Liquid Seaweed to feed my garden with, to help it get through this heat. They were having a tomatofest, of sorts, and had samples of many different kinds of heirloom tomatoes from local farms. I got my seaweed and was ready to leave, when I saw the seed stand. I am a sucker for seeds, and am about to start my tomato seeds for the fall garden. So, I found some Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Black Krim and some Celebrity seeds. I needed seeds no more than I need a flat tire, but there you are.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 22 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 1 day ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 1 day ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 1 day ago