I stopped by the Great Outdoors today to get some Liquid Seaweed to feed my garden with, to help it get through this heat. They were having a tomatofest, of sorts, and had samples of many different kinds of heirloom tomatoes from local farms. I got my seaweed and was ready to leave, when I saw the seed stand. I am a sucker for seeds, and am about to start my tomato seeds for the fall garden. So, I found some Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Black Krim and some Celebrity seeds. I needed seeds no more than I need a flat tire, but there you are.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 4 hours ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 22 hours ago