I stopped by the Great Outdoors today to get some Liquid Seaweed to feed my garden with, to help it get through this heat. They were having a tomatofest, of sorts, and had samples of many different kinds of heirloom tomatoes from local farms. I got my seaweed and was ready to leave, when I saw the seed stand. I am a sucker for seeds, and am about to start my tomato seeds for the fall garden. So, I found some Black Cherry, Chocolate Cherry, Black Krim and some Celebrity seeds. I needed seeds no more than I need a flat tire, but there you are.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago