So far this year, of all the tomato plants I have, the best producers have been the Celebrities, Japanese Black Trifele, Colsoluto Genovese, Large Red Cherry, Sweet 100s and Green Zebras. I had one Cherokee Purple tomato, one Mr. Brown, no Chocolate Cherokees, about two Brandywines and several mystery tomatoes. One Coltoluto Genovese plant seemed most susceptible to blossom end rot. I’m going to take cuttings of my favorites and root them for my fall garden, and start some seeds indoors of different varieties also for fall.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago