So far this year, of all the tomato plants I have, the best producers have been the Celebrities, Japanese Black Trifele, Colsoluto Genovese, Large Red Cherry, Sweet 100s and Green Zebras. I had one Cherokee Purple tomato, one Mr. Brown, no Chocolate Cherokees, about two Brandywines and several mystery tomatoes. One Coltoluto Genovese plant seemed most susceptible to blossom end rot. I’m going to take cuttings of my favorites and root them for my fall garden, and start some seeds indoors of different varieties also for fall.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago