So far this year, of all the tomato plants I have, the best producers have been the Celebrities, Japanese Black Trifele, Colsoluto Genovese, Large Red Cherry, Sweet 100s and Green Zebras. I had one Cherokee Purple tomato, one Mr. Brown, no Chocolate Cherokees, about two Brandywines and several mystery tomatoes. One Coltoluto Genovese plant seemed most susceptible to blossom end rot. I’m going to take cuttings of my favorites and root them for my fall garden, and start some seeds indoors of different varieties also for fall.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago