My squash plants never made any squash. No pollination, I guess. And the one cucumber that made, has now turned very yellow. I’m pulling up the failed squash and cucumbers to make room for fall plants. I’ll amend the soil with Sylvan and let it rest for a few weeks while I start seedlings indoors.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago