I have been sharing tomatoes with neighbors, which I love to do. Now folks are asking when more will be ripe. I’m one neighbor has places her order for 2 ripe tomatoes for their Memorial Day cookout. I can do it. There are 3 just about ripe in the window, as well as the Cherokee Purple, I’m sharing for dinner tonight with a friend. There are four more turning, and they are low enough down on the vine Mr. Mocker can’t get to them, so I’ll leave them to ripen a couple more days. I’m happy to share the fruits of my labor of love. It might be the best part of gardening!
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago