I have been sharing tomatoes with neighbors, which I love to do. Now folks are asking when more will be ripe. I’m one neighbor has places her order for 2 ripe tomatoes for their Memorial Day cookout. I can do it. There are 3 just about ripe in the window, as well as the Cherokee Purple, I’m sharing for dinner tonight with a friend. There are four more turning, and they are low enough down on the vine Mr. Mocker can’t get to them, so I’ll leave them to ripen a couple more days. I’m happy to share the fruits of my labor of love. It might be the best part of gardening!
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago