I have been sharing tomatoes with neighbors, which I love to do. Now folks are asking when more will be ripe. I’m one neighbor has places her order for 2 ripe tomatoes for their Memorial Day cookout. I can do it. There are 3 just about ripe in the window, as well as the Cherokee Purple, I’m sharing for dinner tonight with a friend. There are four more turning, and they are low enough down on the vine Mr. Mocker can’t get to them, so I’ll leave them to ripen a couple more days. I’m happy to share the fruits of my labor of love. It might be the best part of gardening!
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago