I have been sharing tomatoes with neighbors, which I love to do. Now folks are asking when more will be ripe. I’m one neighbor has places her order for 2 ripe tomatoes for their Memorial Day cookout. I can do it. There are 3 just about ripe in the window, as well as the Cherokee Purple, I’m sharing for dinner tonight with a friend. There are four more turning, and they are low enough down on the vine Mr. Mocker can’t get to them, so I’ll leave them to ripen a couple more days. I’m happy to share the fruits of my labor of love. It might be the best part of gardening!
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago