I have been sharing tomatoes with neighbors, which I love to do. Now folks are asking when more will be ripe. I’m one neighbor has places her order for 2 ripe tomatoes for their Memorial Day cookout. I can do it. There are 3 just about ripe in the window, as well as the Cherokee Purple, I’m sharing for dinner tonight with a friend. There are four more turning, and they are low enough down on the vine Mr. Mocker can’t get to them, so I’ll leave them to ripen a couple more days. I’m happy to share the fruits of my labor of love. It might be the best part of gardening!
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 13 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago