The bad news. I have now lost 3 heirloom tomatoes to Blossom End Rot. I will be adding calcium to my compost this weekend, then top dressing all the gardens with a layer of compost. The good news. This evening I will pick my first ever, ripe Cherokee Purple Tomato and have it with dinner. There are a couple of Celebrities ripening as well, which I’ve promised to friends.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago