The bad news. I have now lost 3 heirloom tomatoes to Blossom End Rot. I will be adding calcium to my compost this weekend, then top dressing all the gardens with a layer of compost. The good news. This evening I will pick my first ever, ripe Cherokee Purple Tomato and have it with dinner. There are a couple of Celebrities ripening as well, which I’ve promised to friends.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 16 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago