The bad news. I have now lost 3 heirloom tomatoes to Blossom End Rot. I will be adding calcium to my compost this weekend, then top dressing all the gardens with a layer of compost. The good news. This evening I will pick my first ever, ripe Cherokee Purple Tomato and have it with dinner. There are a couple of Celebrities ripening as well, which I’ve promised to friends.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago