It’s pouring and I had planned to work in the garden today. We need the rain very much, so no complaining there. At the farmer’s market this morning I bought some more basil plants. So I harvested the big basil I planted a couple months ago and made pesto, with basil, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, pecans and sea salt.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago