It’s pouring and I had planned to work in the garden today. We need the rain very much, so no complaining there. At the farmer’s market this morning I bought some more basil plants. So I harvested the big basil I planted a couple months ago and made pesto, with basil, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, pecans and sea salt.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago