Sadly, I had to pull up 3 pepper plants that were so damaged by aphids, and something else, I’m not sure what, that I didn’t think they would survive. All three plants came from the same place, and all had aphids when I got them. I thought I had the problem under control with insecticidal soap, but this morning, something else had nearly eaten all the leaves. The other plants in the same bed are fine, and I’ll be soaping them down this afternoon. I’m not sure what other pest I’m dealing with but don’t want the nearby tomatoes, which are amazingly healthy and pest free so far, to get infested too. I guess I’ll be looking for some replacement peppers this weekend. I need lots of peppers.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 22 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 1 day ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 1 day ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 1 day ago