Sadly, I had to pull up 3 pepper plants that were so damaged by aphids, and something else, I’m not sure what, that I didn’t think they would survive. All three plants came from the same place, and all had aphids when I got them. I thought I had the problem under control with insecticidal soap, but this morning, something else had nearly eaten all the leaves. The other plants in the same bed are fine, and I’ll be soaping them down this afternoon. I’m not sure what other pest I’m dealing with but don’t want the nearby tomatoes, which are amazingly healthy and pest free so far, to get infested too. I guess I’ll be looking for some replacement peppers this weekend. I need lots of peppers.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago