Sadly, I had to pull up 3 pepper plants that were so damaged by aphids, and something else, I’m not sure what, that I didn’t think they would survive. All three plants came from the same place, and all had aphids when I got them. I thought I had the problem under control with insecticidal soap, but this morning, something else had nearly eaten all the leaves. The other plants in the same bed are fine, and I’ll be soaping them down this afternoon. I’m not sure what other pest I’m dealing with but don’t want the nearby tomatoes, which are amazingly healthy and pest free so far, to get infested too. I guess I’ll be looking for some replacement peppers this weekend. I need lots of peppers.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 4 hours ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 21 hours ago