Sadly, I had to pull up 3 pepper plants that were so damaged by aphids, and something else, I’m not sure what, that I didn’t think they would survive. All three plants came from the same place, and all had aphids when I got them. I thought I had the problem under control with insecticidal soap, but this morning, something else had nearly eaten all the leaves. The other plants in the same bed are fine, and I’ll be soaping them down this afternoon. I’m not sure what other pest I’m dealing with but don’t want the nearby tomatoes, which are amazingly healthy and pest free so far, to get infested too. I guess I’ll be looking for some replacement peppers this weekend. I need lots of peppers.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago