Sadly, I had to pull up 3 pepper plants that were so damaged by aphids, and something else, I’m not sure what, that I didn’t think they would survive. All three plants came from the same place, and all had aphids when I got them. I thought I had the problem under control with insecticidal soap, but this morning, something else had nearly eaten all the leaves. The other plants in the same bed are fine, and I’ll be soaping them down this afternoon. I’m not sure what other pest I’m dealing with but don’t want the nearby tomatoes, which are amazingly healthy and pest free so far, to get infested too. I guess I’ll be looking for some replacement peppers this weekend. I need lots of peppers.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago