Today for lunch I’m having the first of my ripe tomatoes. I have 3 Celebrities from the raised garden that I plucked at first blush and allowed to ripen in the window. Have to stay one step ahead of the mockingbird. I haven’t decided how I’m going to eat them, maybe with some blue cheese and basil in a salad.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago