Today for lunch I’m having the first of my ripe tomatoes. I have 3 Celebrities from the raised garden that I plucked at first blush and allowed to ripen in the window. Have to stay one step ahead of the mockingbird. I haven’t decided how I’m going to eat them, maybe with some blue cheese and basil in a salad.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago