I’ve been blogging and tweeting about the new Farmer’s Market that opened last week in Round Rock. Brushy Creek Farmer’s Market. I got a call yesterday that the market would likely not go forward tomorrow, May 9, 2009, but that it should be back up and running the following week. I’ll update as I know something more.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago