Yesterday I bought some heirloom tomato salsa at Whole Foods. It was the best salsa I have ever had, hands down. I can’t wait until my heirloom tomatoes are ripe so I can make my own. One of the Celebrities (not an heirloom) is huge and thinking about turning red. About 9 more will soon follow suit. The only heirlooms with much size are the Black Trifeles and there are 4. I have no idea how those will taste, but they are a really cool shape. I’m going to have to replant cilantro, because mine bolted, along with a couple of onions.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago