Yesterday I bought some heirloom tomato salsa at Whole Foods. It was the best salsa I have ever had, hands down. I can’t wait until my heirloom tomatoes are ripe so I can make my own. One of the Celebrities (not an heirloom) is huge and thinking about turning red. About 9 more will soon follow suit. The only heirlooms with much size are the Black Trifeles and there are 4. I have no idea how those will taste, but they are a really cool shape. I’m going to have to replant cilantro, because mine bolted, along with a couple of onions.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 5 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago