Yesterday I bought some heirloom tomato salsa at Whole Foods. It was the best salsa I have ever had, hands down. I can’t wait until my heirloom tomatoes are ripe so I can make my own. One of the Celebrities (not an heirloom) is huge and thinking about turning red. About 9 more will soon follow suit. The only heirlooms with much size are the Black Trifeles and there are 4. I have no idea how those will taste, but they are a really cool shape. I’m going to have to replant cilantro, because mine bolted, along with a couple of onions.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago