Yesterday I bought some heirloom tomato salsa at Whole Foods. It was the best salsa I have ever had, hands down. I can’t wait until my heirloom tomatoes are ripe so I can make my own. One of the Celebrities (not an heirloom) is huge and thinking about turning red. About 9 more will soon follow suit. The only heirlooms with much size are the Black Trifeles and there are 4. I have no idea how those will taste, but they are a really cool shape. I’m going to have to replant cilantro, because mine bolted, along with a couple of onions.
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 20 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago