Yesterday I bought some heirloom tomato salsa at Whole Foods. It was the best salsa I have ever had, hands down. I can’t wait until my heirloom tomatoes are ripe so I can make my own. One of the Celebrities (not an heirloom) is huge and thinking about turning red. About 9 more will soon follow suit. The only heirlooms with much size are the Black Trifeles and there are 4. I have no idea how those will taste, but they are a really cool shape. I’m going to have to replant cilantro, because mine bolted, along with a couple of onions.
- Farmstand table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZYsqrPFQB8/ 16 hours ago
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 2 days ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 3 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 5 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 5 days ago