Two more of my 1015 onions bolted so up they came. They were plenty big enough to eat, as are the white and red onions. I spoke with a farmer at the downtown farmer’s market last week about bolting onions, and he said it happens to him as well. The bush beans I planted last week are growing so fast it is hard to believe. I’ve got peppers on all of the pepper plants, too and have been munching those. The Celebrity tomatoes and a couple of the heirlooms are getting big, but still no turning except the Juliets.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 3 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 3 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago