Two more of my 1015 onions bolted so up they came. They were plenty big enough to eat, as are the white and red onions. I spoke with a farmer at the downtown farmer’s market last week about bolting onions, and he said it happens to him as well. The bush beans I planted last week are growing so fast it is hard to believe. I’ve got peppers on all of the pepper plants, too and have been munching those. The Celebrity tomatoes and a couple of the heirlooms are getting big, but still no turning except the Juliets.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 12 hours ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 1 day ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 3 days ago
- Colors of Spring! @ Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BgRwHcGDqRx/ 4 days ago
- So happy to support Wine for the People and dandypinktx today. So cool that so many other… instagram.com/p/BgFWJnhDYJY/ 1 week ago