Two more of my 1015 onions bolted so up they came. They were plenty big enough to eat, as are the white and red onions. I spoke with a farmer at the downtown farmer’s market last week about bolting onions, and he said it happens to him as well. The bush beans I planted last week are growing so fast it is hard to believe. I’ve got peppers on all of the pepper plants, too and have been munching those. The Celebrity tomatoes and a couple of the heirlooms are getting big, but still no turning except the Juliets.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago