Two more of my 1015 onions bolted so up they came. They were plenty big enough to eat, as are the white and red onions. I spoke with a farmer at the downtown farmer’s market last week about bolting onions, and he said it happens to him as well. The bush beans I planted last week are growing so fast it is hard to believe. I’ve got peppers on all of the pepper plants, too and have been munching those. The Celebrity tomatoes and a couple of the heirlooms are getting big, but still no turning except the Juliets.
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 1 day ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 1 day ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 2 days ago
- Still lots of amazing treats @springdalefarm! #AtxBakes4Harvey @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZG84fTFMVX/ 3 days ago
- Just one of the amazing treats for @austinbakes! Come see us @springdalefarm! #atxbakes4harvey… instagram.com/p/BZGqO8dlZFo/ 3 days ago