Tomorrow is May. Although there really are no hard set rules for planting, May is a good time to plant chard, okra, beans, peas, sweet and hot peppers, and sweet potatoes. Start a garden!
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 6 days ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 month ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 month ago