I’ve challenged myself to try to eat nothing that’s ever been on a truck. Tonight, out of laziness, I made eggs from the farmer’s market, with onions, tomatoes, peppers and herbs from my garden, and goat cheese from a local cheese guy. The non-local dinner component was Malbec from Argentina, for which I do not apologize.:-) I will cheat again in the morning with coffee from Costco. Who knows where it comes from. Baby steps. Try it! Sow some lettuce seeds in a pot or plant something in a raised bed. Growing food rocks!
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 5 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago