I’ve challenged myself to try to eat nothing that’s ever been on a truck. Tonight, out of laziness, I made eggs from the farmer’s market, with onions, tomatoes, peppers and herbs from my garden, and goat cheese from a local cheese guy. The non-local dinner component was Malbec from Argentina, for which I do not apologize.:-) I will cheat again in the morning with coffee from Costco. Who knows where it comes from. Baby steps. Try it! Sow some lettuce seeds in a pot or plant something in a raised bed. Growing food rocks!
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago