I’ve challenged myself to try to eat nothing that’s ever been on a truck. Tonight, out of laziness, I made eggs from the farmer’s market, with onions, tomatoes, peppers and herbs from my garden, and goat cheese from a local cheese guy. The non-local dinner component was Malbec from Argentina, for which I do not apologize.:-) I will cheat again in the morning with coffee from Costco. Who knows where it comes from. Baby steps. Try it! Sow some lettuce seeds in a pot or plant something in a raised bed. Growing food rocks!
- Farmstand table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZYsqrPFQB8/ 17 hours ago
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 2 days ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 3 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 5 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 5 days ago