I’ve challenged myself to try to eat nothing that’s ever been on a truck. Tonight, out of laziness, I made eggs from the farmer’s market, with onions, tomatoes, peppers and herbs from my garden, and goat cheese from a local cheese guy. The non-local dinner component was Malbec from Argentina, for which I do not apologize.:-) I will cheat again in the morning with coffee from Costco. Who knows where it comes from. Baby steps. Try it! Sow some lettuce seeds in a pot or plant something in a raised bed. Growing food rocks!
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago