I’ve challenged myself to try to eat nothing that’s ever been on a truck. Tonight, out of laziness, I made eggs from the farmer’s market, with onions, tomatoes, peppers and herbs from my garden, and goat cheese from a local cheese guy. The non-local dinner component was Malbec from Argentina, for which I do not apologize.:-) I will cheat again in the morning with coffee from Costco. Who knows where it comes from. Baby steps. Try it! Sow some lettuce seeds in a pot or plant something in a raised bed. Growing food rocks!
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 20 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago