I recently posted a photo of the pumpkins growing in my compost pile. I don’t know what they are going to do, but my compost is rocking. I started a new compost pile in a bin 2 weeks ago, to let the pile finish composting, instead of being a work in progress all the time. I turned it this afternoon and it is chock full of worms! Worms are the best. My raised garden is full of worms too. Worms make everything better just by eating and digesting. Worm poo makes the garden great.
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago