I recently posted a photo of the pumpkins growing in my compost pile. I don’t know what they are going to do, but my compost is rocking. I started a new compost pile in a bin 2 weeks ago, to let the pile finish composting, instead of being a work in progress all the time. I turned it this afternoon and it is chock full of worms! Worms are the best. My raised garden is full of worms too. Worms make everything better just by eating and digesting. Worm poo makes the garden great.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago