I recently posted a photo of the pumpkins growing in my compost pile. I don’t know what they are going to do, but my compost is rocking. I started a new compost pile in a bin 2 weeks ago, to let the pile finish composting, instead of being a work in progress all the time. I turned it this afternoon and it is chock full of worms! Worms are the best. My raised garden is full of worms too. Worms make everything better just by eating and digesting. Worm poo makes the garden great.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 21 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago