I recently posted a photo of the pumpkins growing in my compost pile. I don’t know what they are going to do, but my compost is rocking. I started a new compost pile in a bin 2 weeks ago, to let the pile finish composting, instead of being a work in progress all the time. I turned it this afternoon and it is chock full of worms! Worms are the best. My raised garden is full of worms too. Worms make everything better just by eating and digesting. Worm poo makes the garden great.
- Enjoying the first potato harvest for dinner, with some garlic aioli and a glass of Malbec.… instagram.com/p/BTP8_yUF5EW/ 8 hours ago
- Dug up a couple of potato plants to see how they were coming along. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BTPPJDhFfGM/ 14 hours ago
- The first of the onions to declare themselves finished growing. Good year for storing… instagram.com/p/BTO3GgTFTWr/ 18 hours ago
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 1 day ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 1 day ago