I recently posted a photo of the pumpkins growing in my compost pile. I don’t know what they are going to do, but my compost is rocking. I started a new compost pile in a bin 2 weeks ago, to let the pile finish composting, instead of being a work in progress all the time. I turned it this afternoon and it is chock full of worms! Worms are the best. My raised garden is full of worms too. Worms make everything better just by eating and digesting. Worm poo makes the garden great.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago