I’m going to give anyone who will listen a helpful hint – something I learned the hard way. Put large tomato cages on your tomatoes early in the game. I’ve been wrestling with some 3 foot tall plants to get them into their cages for the last hour and it was not a pretty sight. Only one broken limb, and one fallen tomato, but one is enough! Put cages on them when they are small and not yet heavy with tomatoes, and you will save yourself some hassle and heartache. Good luck!
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago