Here is my raised garden as it looks today. Much different without the potatoes crowding out the left side. I’ve amended the soil where I dug up the potatoes and will plant cucumber transplants and bean seeds tomorrow, unless I find something else I can’t resist. That’s the current plan. I’m anxious to free up the right side where the onions are, but they aren’t quite ready to come up.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago