Here is my raised garden as it looks today. Much different without the potatoes crowding out the left side. I’ve amended the soil where I dug up the potatoes and will plant cucumber transplants and bean seeds tomorrow, unless I find something else I can’t resist. That’s the current plan. I’m anxious to free up the right side where the onions are, but they aren’t quite ready to come up.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 15 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago