Here is my raised garden as it looks today. Much different without the potatoes crowding out the left side. I’ve amended the soil where I dug up the potatoes and will plant cucumber transplants and bean seeds tomorrow, unless I find something else I can’t resist. That’s the current plan. I’m anxious to free up the right side where the onions are, but they aren’t quite ready to come up.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago