Here is one more heirloom doing well in my garden. It is a Costoluto Genovese, one of the crazy looking ridged tomatoe. I can’t wait for all of these heirlooms. They are $5.00 a pound at Central Market and this plant cost $2.50. I have others I started from seed that aren’t this far along.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago