My tomatoes and peppers are doing better this year than in any years prior. I think it is a combination of things. 1. Having them in a raised bed whereas before I had to use pots. 2. Higher quality organic soil. 3. I’m fertilizing them with a combination of worm castings, Actino-iron, and Rabbit Hill Farms Tomato and Pepper food. They are very happy and are going to be very productive. The neighbors will be thrilled because I’ll have to share.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 21 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago