My tomatoes and peppers are doing better this year than in any years prior. I think it is a combination of things. 1. Having them in a raised bed whereas before I had to use pots. 2. Higher quality organic soil. 3. I’m fertilizing them with a combination of worm castings, Actino-iron, and Rabbit Hill Farms Tomato and Pepper food. They are very happy and are going to be very productive. The neighbors will be thrilled because I’ll have to share.
- Enjoying the first potato harvest for dinner, with some garlic aioli and a glass of Malbec.… instagram.com/p/BTP8_yUF5EW/ 8 hours ago
- Dug up a couple of potato plants to see how they were coming along. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BTPPJDhFfGM/ 14 hours ago
- The first of the onions to declare themselves finished growing. Good year for storing… instagram.com/p/BTO3GgTFTWr/ 18 hours ago
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 1 day ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 1 day ago