My tomatoes and peppers are doing better this year than in any years prior. I think it is a combination of things. 1. Having them in a raised bed whereas before I had to use pots. 2. Higher quality organic soil. 3. I’m fertilizing them with a combination of worm castings, Actino-iron, and Rabbit Hill Farms Tomato and Pepper food. They are very happy and are going to be very productive. The neighbors will be thrilled because I’ll have to share.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago