My tomatoes and peppers are doing better this year than in any years prior. I think it is a combination of things. 1. Having them in a raised bed whereas before I had to use pots. 2. Higher quality organic soil. 3. I’m fertilizing them with a combination of worm castings, Actino-iron, and Rabbit Hill Farms Tomato and Pepper food. They are very happy and are going to be very productive. The neighbors will be thrilled because I’ll have to share.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago