My tomatoes and peppers are doing better this year than in any years prior. I think it is a combination of things. 1. Having them in a raised bed whereas before I had to use pots. 2. Higher quality organic soil. 3. I’m fertilizing them with a combination of worm castings, Actino-iron, and Rabbit Hill Farms Tomato and Pepper food. They are very happy and are going to be very productive. The neighbors will be thrilled because I’ll have to share.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago